Tuesday, April 30, 2013

PTS10 - Pillow Talk Swap 10 - No.1

It´s time again for PillowSwapping with the PTS10. This is one of my favorite swaps beyond the one I am organising of course: Swap°pen auf Deutsch. So I was really excited who is going to be my partner this time. Ok, and I have a real challenging partner, this makes it much more exciting ;-).

Es ist wieder mal Zeit für KissenSwappen mit  PTS10. Das ist mein absoluter Lieblingsswap neben dem, den ich selbst organisiere - natürlich: Swap°pen auf Deutsch. Natürlich war ich wie immer gespannt auf meine Partnerin und die hat es diesmal so richtig in sich ;-).

And these are the layouts to choose:
Hier die Layout-Vorschläge: 

PTS10 options for my dear Partner
 I am going with Retro Rubies - I really wanted to take part of Alyssas Retro Rubies QAL and this is the perfect moment to join both: PTS and RR QAL!
Ich werde Retro Rubies nähen - Ich wollte unbedingt beim Retro Rubies QAL von Alyssa mitmachen und nun habe ich die perfekte Gelgenheit beides zu verbinden: PTS und RR QAL! 

My partner could help me choosing a colorway or inner layout - lots of possible options ... I will show you the next steps here...
Die nächsten Schritte zeige ich Euch dann hier...

Thanks for stopping by... Danke fürs Vorbeischauen...

Aylin...


2 comments:

  1. Now you have me looking at RR QAL! This looks like so much fun ;). I love the patchwork square idea you have here too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bei dem Retro Rubies QAL werde ich auch mitmachen. Das ist so ein tolles Muster. Deine Entwürfe gefallen mir gut, besonders der erste und der zweite.

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your comment!
Dein Kommentar freut mich ungemein!

I will answer every comment via E-Mail. If you are a No-Reply-Blogger it will not work always :)
Ich werde jeden Kommentar via e-mail beantworten! Bei No-Reply Bloggern wird es manchmal schwierig mit dem Antworten :)